Mother’s Day is coming up, and what better way to celebrate than by spending time with your mom? Chicago has a few restaurants perfect for a relaxing Mother’s Day brunch. From formal spots like Lettuce Entertain You and The Capital Grille to more laid-back restaurants like Manny’s Grill and Billy Goat Tavern, there’s something for everyone on our list. Not sure where to start? Here are our picks for the best Mother’s Day brunch in Chicago suburbs this year. Happy brunching!
Mother’s Day Brunch In The Chicago Suburbs
Looking for a Mother’s Day brunch in the Chicago suburbs? Here are six of the best options.
- The Dutch Village Inn: This restaurant is located in Lake Forest and offers a delicious brunch option that includes both savory and sweet options. Options range from eggs benedict to Belgian waffles, with plenty of other choices for those looking for something different. Prices start at $11 per person, which is a great value.
- JJ Foley’s Pub & Grill: This restaurant is located in Libertyville and offers a variety of options for Mother’s Day brunch, from eggs benedict to omelets to traditional breakfast items like bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Prices start at $10 per person, and discounts are available for larger groups.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: This popular chain offers an expansive brunch menu that includes omelets, Benedicts, French toast, pancakes, and more. Several variations on mimosas and Bloody Marys are also available to order, making it the perfect spot for a fun morning out with friends or family members. Prices start at $12 per person.
- The Pancake House: This iconic Chicago restaurant has been serving delicious pancakes since 1922, and they don’t disappoint when it comes to Mother’s Day brunch offerings either! Options include classics like chocolate chip and banana, but there are also dozens of unique flavors to
Mother’s Day Brunch Western Suburbs
Mother’s Day brunch in the western suburbs can be a fun and relaxing day with your loved ones. Here are some of the best brunch spots in the western suburbs:
- Donut Plant – This quaint donut shop is perfect for a sweet Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch. They have delicious options like famous bacon and egg donuts, lattes, iced coffees, and more.
- Gaslight Coffee – This cozy cafe is perfect for a relaxed Mother’s Day brunch with friends. They offer pastries, sandwiches, salads, and more (including vegan and gluten-free options).
- Cafe Beaute – This charming cafe is perfect for an indulgent Mother’s Day brunch. They offer unique dishes like French toast made with brioche bread soaked in coffee and maple syrup and delicious omelets and waffles.
- Java Joe’s – This popular coffee shop offers a wide variety of breakfast items, including sandwiches, wraps, pancakes, eggs benedict, and more (including gluten-free and vegan options). Plus, they have convenient hours so you can enjoy your meal any time of day!
- Parson’s Grill – If you’re looking for something special for Mother’s Day brunch, try Parson’s Grill. They serve up delicious dishes like buttermilk fried chicken Benedict with house-made hollandaise sauce, crab
Others Day Brunch Southwest | South Suburbs
We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for a delicious Mother’s Day brunch 2023 option in the Chicago suburbs. Here are some of our favorite places to celebrate this special day:
- Nonno’s Italian Grill: Nonno’s has been serving up some of the best Italian food in the South Suburbs for over 30 years, and their Mother’s Day brunch is no exception. The menu features delicious pasta dishes like eggplant parmesan and chicken marsala, as well as a variety of sandwiches and pizzas. The restaurant is always busy, so be sure to arrive early for a spot at the tables or order ahead for take-out.
- JJ Foley’s Irish Pub & Restaurant: JJ Foley’s offers a wide range of breakfast and lunch options on Mother’s Day brunch 2023 , but we especially love their brunch menu. There are classics like omelets and bagel sandwiches, but they also have some unique choices, such as garlic mashed potatoes with bacon-wrapped sausage patties and poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. If you’re feeling more indulgent, try one of their signature pancakes or waffles topped with sweet toppings like strawberries and whipped cream.
- Pizano’s Trattoria: Pizano’s is a family-owned Italian restaurant that has been serving delicious food since 1968. They offer a wide range of brunch items, including everything from scrambled eggs to cannoli French
Mother’s Day Brunch Northwest Suburbs
Looking for a delicious Mother’s Day brunch 2023 in the Northwest suburbs? Here are our top picks for mother’s day brunch in the Chicago suburbs!
If you’re looking for a relaxed weekend brunch, try Dolce Vita in Lake Zurich. The restaurant has a small but charming outdoor seating area perfect for enjoying the morning sunshine. They serve classic Italian fares like eggs benedict and omelets and some unique breakfast options like pumpkin pancakes and bacon-wrapped dates.
If you’re looking for something more extravagant, consider throwing a mother’s day brunch at one of Chicago’s top hotels. One option is The Peninsula Chicago, which offers an elegant setting complete with live jazz music and special menus designed specifically for Mother’s Day brunch 2023.
Alternatively, check out Millennium Park’s Lurie Garden Restaurant for a more intimate setting perfect for family-style meals. You’ll find breakfast burritos and blintzes served alongside cocktails and desserts.
Whatever you decide to do on Mother’s Day, we hope your brunch will be as delightful as your mom deserves!
Mothers Day Brunch North Shore | Northern Suburbs
Looking for a unique and special Mother’s Day brunch? Look no further than the North Shore! Here are five fantastic restaurants that will make your day.
The Old Schoolhouse on Wolf Lake offers an all-you-can-eat brunch from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. for just $39 per person, including champagne and coffee. Plus, they have a great children’s menu with items like pancakes, bacon, and eggs.
The New Garden at Winnetka is hosting a two-hour mimosa/ Bloody Mary bar from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet from 12 p.m.–2 p.m. There’s something for everyone here, so be sure to stop by!
For a more intimate brunch experience, head to The Gables Inn in Evanston for their one-hour breakfast buffet from 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m., which includes items like French toast, omelets, waffles, and more!
If you’re in the mood for traditional Mother’s Day breakfast foods, try The Pancake House in Barrington Hills for their delicious morning meal from 7 a.m.–11:30 a.m., including everything from scrambled eggs to bacon and sausage, plus lots of options for kids too!
What are some of the best Mother’s Day brunch spots in the Chicago suburbs?
There are a lot of great brunch spots in the Chicago suburbs, but here are five that we think would make a great Mother’s Day brunch:
- The Hideaway Cafe – This cafe has delicious breakfast and lunch options, coffee, and pastries. They have a beautiful outdoor seating area with views of the lake, making it the perfect spot for a morning or afternoon break.
- The Briar Patch Cafe – This restaurant is known for its breakfast burritos, pancakes, waffles, eggs benedict, and more, but they also offer a great Mother’s Day brunch menu. Highlights include ham and cheese omelets with berry syrup, and crispy home fries served with eggs.
- Four Peaks Brewery & Grill – Located in Elk Grove Village, this restaurant offers an extensive brunch menu that includes everything from omelets to Belgian waffles. They also have a selection of beers on tap and in bottles, so guests can enjoy their meal while they relax.
- Perennial Virant – This restaurant specializes in farm-to-table cuisine so you can expect delicious breakfast items like organic yogurt with granola and honeycomb cereal with maple syrup on the menu for Mother’s Day brunch.
- North Avenue Diner – This popular diner has been serving American food since 1946