When your baby arrives, you may be overwhelmed with all the new things to do. Between feeding and changing diapers, finding the time to find the perfect gift can be tough. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are five unique gifts for a new baby that won’t be found at any store.
For the first time in a long time, there is someone new in the house. Congrats! And just when you think you have everything prepared, your baby arrives and throws all of your plans out the window. Fortunately, you can still celebrate the arrival of this little one with a few unique gifts.
One easy way to show your new arrival how much you care is by getting them a Onesie. Onesies are great because they can be dressed up or down depending on what the occasion is.
They are also really versatile, so they can be used for both cold weather and warm weather outfits. If you want to buy them something specific, some popular onesies include ones with cars, trucks, dinosaurs, and dragons on them.
Another great idea for a new baby is a personalized book. This can be customized with their name and date of birth inside of it. It’s an adorable way to capture their first memories as well as keep them close at hand for future reference.
You could also get them a toy that corresponds with one of their favorite books or movies such as a video game system or stuffed animal that has been customized with their name on it.
A Toddler Bibs
Toddler bibs are a great way to show your love and support for your new little one. These bibs come in all shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect one for your toddler.
Some of the most popular Toddler Bibs include the ones that have Mickey Mouse designs or those with Cars images.
There are also bibs with simple designs like hearts or stars that will let your toddler express their personality. Whatever design you choose, be sure to pick a sturdy fabric so your tot can continue to wear it long after their first poop!
A Crib Sheet
Whether your baby is arriving soon or not for a while, these gifts will make sure they’re prepared no matter what. And if you’re expecting, this list might just help with the planning!
- A quilt or blanket set – Babies love to be cozy, and a good blanket or quilt set can last through many stages of child-bearing. If you’re looking for something special, consider getting a set made from an old piece of clothing your baby wore during their birth process.
- Baby clothes – As your little one starts to grow, it’s important to have new clothes on hand. Whether they’re newborn size 1T through 3T or 6 months through 18 months, there’s bound to be something in that range for them. And don’t forget about 0-3 month sizes!
- A onesie – Onesies are probably the most popular baby gift out there because they are so versatile. They can be worn in the winter as well as summer and look great with anything else in your child’s wardrobe!
- A milk bottle warmer – Babies usually drink formula cold and some parents like to give their babies their first solid food at room temperature instead of warm. This means that often times milk bottles need to be warmed up before feeding time which can be difficult with only one hand free (or before running out the door!). A milk bottle warmer like this one is a great solution and doesn’t take up much counter
A Pacifier Clip
Introducing the Pacifier Clip! This unique gift is perfect for new babies. It’s a clip that attaches to pacifiers and can be worn around the neck or wrist. Not only is it cute and convenient, but it also helps keep pacifiers clean and free from debris.
A New Baby Jogger Stroller
Welcome to the exciting world of new babies! One of the most exciting things about having a new baby is getting to go out and take them for walks in their new stroller. If you’re looking for unique gifts for a new baby, check out our selection below!
- A New Baby Jogger Stroller – This is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a stylish and practical stroller. It’s lightweight and easy to push, making it perfect for short trips around the neighborhood or longer walks in the park.
- The Softest Blanket Ever – This adorable blanket is made from 100% organic cotton and is sure to keep your little one warm during those early morning strolls around the block.
- The Cutest Bibs EVER – Our bibs are designed with fun characters and are sure to make meal time a joyous occasion! They come in sizes small enough for pre-walkers, but large enough to last through potty training!
- The Best Fuzzy Mug Ever – Why not spoil your new little one with the best mug ever? This fuzzy mug is perfect for sipping hot chocolate or milk while taking a peaceful walk on sunny days.